March 3, 2010
And the Winner is... Drum roll. Jad- Berro with Vario
And here is your fabulous prizes
LMR bragging Rights.
and an E-5. place hand on the screen where hand is to recieve your E-5
This is a contest where you may not use any microcontrollers or Ic chips. This may or not be challenging. You can make the robot do anything you wish (example= Line following, obstacle avoidance) The sky is the limit, as long as you follow these rules.
I have gave all LMR members more time to enter.
- You may not copy anything you see in LMR this includes even your previous robots.
- You can't use things from internet, however you may modify the schematics you find online.
- You must make it
- No IC/logic chips
- No Microcontolers
- You must show your circuit schematics.
- List your parts.
- You may list the cost.
- Create a blog with picture(s) and video(s) then post the link in comments.
- If you have questions post a comment
Sorry there is no prize this is just purelly for fun. You will recieve lmr bragging rights and an E- Five. Good luck! Now start making your robot.