Five months ago I decided to make a small and simple line follower. It would be my very first robot, and I had to learn from the basis. Five months later, n00b0t is running, and I'm happy to share it with you.
Initially I thought to make an Arduino controlled bot, but I decided to go a step further including on-board micro. Since I wanted to keep the size small, it was quite difficult to find the right design...
But I finally found the ideal shape:
Changes from v 1.00
- Added voltage divider (R10/R11) connected to A0
- Added TSOP connected to D2
- Included two new LEDS connected to D3 and D4 (while maintaining the connection pins)
- Added of 5V & GND pins
- Added an external battery connector
- ON and LN jumpers relocated
- New buzzer package (supporting multiple models) and slightly relocated
- CNY70 turned 90º
- General components renaming
- Ground plates Isolate grown to 12 mil
- Isolated holes in ground planes in contact positions with nut / screws
Now I think the project is finished, so I'm sharing source files as OSHW (under CC-BY-SA license).
If interested, you cand download them from the project blog site: n00b0t.tikitake.com.